Thursday 9 July 2009

Designing your business cards


One of the most useful tools I have used during my company brand awareness campaign is my business cards. Lucky it was one of the first things that I had designed, it has been something that everyone has asked for. Having business cards helped to highlight the professionalism of my company, it also clarified that I have my own brand/logo.


Even if your not a graphic designer, I can't stress enough about the huge impact that you can make with well designed cards. Just small details like the materials that you use and the way that you position the details can say a lot about who you are. Using a simple layout on a clear plastic material emphasises my branding which is based on a modern, clean and fresh feel to design. I always get a really good response to these cards and the concept helps the clients to remember me which is great! You the Designer is one of my favorite web resources that can help inspire your design when creating or letting your graphic designer know what you want. If you want me to help you with any of your branding needs contact me at Urban Mind or leave a post, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment