Friday 10 July 2009

Brand exposure and a church!

Save Our Church

I have talked about my love for networking before and I am still a huge believer in getting out there and talking to people about your products/services. Face to face communication is the perfect way to show potential clients how motivated you are and what you can do for them. Networking leaves a lasting impression and can lead to other opportunities that can benefit your business. For example, my latest project has been for a local church, branding for a roof appeal of course! This is a freebie but in return Urban Mind will get public exposure when the website goes live, a mention in the local newspapers and the company brand will to be placed on the large poster that will be placed on the scaffolding to display the new website appeal address. I'm also hoping that this will secure me a place in heaven...x

No comments:

Post a Comment